MIUI 0.12.31 Full Changelog

winner00

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
From the miui site. Translated with google.

Recommended features:

1. Online wallpapers and themes can be viewed directly on the phone themes and wallpapers mass.

2. Stability
- Fixed text issues such as automatic production draft
- Fixed several issues of music
- Milestone for the latest version of the kernel

SMS:
Write a new text message will automatically fix the production problem of the draft.
Repairing forwarding text messages can not display the recent contact problems.
Delete messages in the session page repair can not remain in the current location of the problem.

Repair dial phone call records can not update the interface problem.
Desktop: Desktop Optimization Slide increase transparency for New Milestone can be turned off to save memory cache of small bug fixes some of the desktop

Privacy:
Add into the visitor mode status bar icon will display a small fence.
Repair visitor mode, to a new SMS or MMS may FC problem.

Anti-disturb
Add blacklist support to add the number of new non-blocking direct phone options

Music:
Add online music search!
New settings can be modified through music ring tones.
Lyrics Search Optimization Optimization Tips status "Now Playing" bar drag effect, faster and more smoothly optimize the speed of the folder list to open the newly added songs in the repair folder not found fixes fixes a number of problems caused by FC when not playing songs pop-up prompts the question Province stream restoration 4 * 4 widge always show "Downloading lyrics" problem

Gallery: (MIUI network disk download)
New multi-touch zoom picture add picture to follow the finger sliding repair some pictures does not show thumbnails of the problem

MIUI network drive:
Add an increase of the classification of games and software.
Optimization of network disk stability.

Theme:
Add Online wallpapers and themes online, browse, download, set the train get.

Flow monitoring:
Added support for fractional flow has been used to support the new settings enter the start date of new control settings to increase charging "more than monthly flow off automatically when the network" switch, turn off the default optimization fix the problem corrected packages flow settings, the user enters free text messages or flow, automatically generate a warning value (the value of value is free of charge 90%), while supporting the user to manually modify the optimal switching network monitoring, monitoring the reaction is relatively slow Settings tab

Global search:
New Search Desktop Gadget optimizes the interface to adjust

Other:
Milestone for new kernel fixes 91 assistants, and peas can not connect the bug
Repair the password lock screen keyboard does not fully display bug

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Sense none we make.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

hoppermi

Reaction score
At the Top!!! Support! Support! Grab the sofa! Bench!

fox_dye

Reaction score
sounds like a few nice new features and fixes. Wish there was a password to take the phone out of visitor mode. Its a nice feature but it is to easy to bypass. My brother figured it out in like 2 seconds.

loveubuntu

Reaction score
Didn't see anything about fixing the outgoing webmail issue for free yahoo mail accounts. Smtp issue. Using yahoo's app in the market which means can't have a combined inbox with other accounts.

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Jamezelle, you should throw in the upcapped data mod as other devs are going to start doing.

replaces the service.jar.

:)

iamasongnow

Reaction score
"and peas can not connect the bug"

Thank god, I was secretly hoping for this.

Icculus760

Reaction score
ok...i can kind of understand everything except i am so confused about this one -- something about up & down data transfer maybe?

Added support for fractional flow has been used to support the new settings enter the start date of new control settings to increase charging "more than monthly flow off automatically when the network" switch, turn off the default optimization fix the problem corrected packages flow settings, the user enters free text messages or flow, automatically generate a warning value (the value of value is free of charge 90%), while supporting the user to manually modify the optimal switching network monitoring, monitoring the reaction is relatively slow Settings tab

hoppermi

Reaction score
ok...i can kind of understand everything except i am so confused about this one -- something about up & down data transfer maybe?

I think this is referring to the traffic monitor app they added last update.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

frostthejack

Reaction score
sounds like a few nice new features and fixes. Wish there was a password to take the phone out of visitor mode. Its a nice feature but it is to easy to bypass. My brother figured it out in like 2 seconds.

There is set it in security

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
When is update coming out?