Full Changelog for MIUI 1.1.22

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
speaking of tweets. just got one from jamez that he is downloading Miui from china dancedroid

rev.buttons

Reaction score
Is there the possability of a themers pack being put out as well, I would like to make a theme and most other roms put out the themers pack...jus wandering
Rev

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
still nothing on the lockscreen being laggy and slow? I'm disappointed.

I have never experienced any lag/ slowness with lockscreen or seen anyone mention it until now. Probably not at the top of their to-do list lol.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Ive always had that problem with every MIUI ROM I've uploaded to my phone. it might just be me, but it always happens. I'm running at 1Ghz, too.

no, its not just you...the lockscreen IS laggy with the music controls on. Its kinda laggy w/o it too...not always, but sometimes.

r8rfan1010

Reaction score
Hello. I'm assuming that this is the changelog for the next release coming out but I was just curious why new and added features keep getting released but the current issues that are still outstanding are never addressed or never fixed? The MMS video is the only issue of the outstanding issues that I am concerned with but I have copied the issues still outstanding from the current builds posting. I absolutely love this ROM and the unique look and feel of it (the other ROMs are all basically identical with just a few different looking themes) but this ROM is unique. Please fix the MMS video problem so I can flash back over to MIUI. THANK YOU

KNOWN ISSUES:
- If you have having launcher force closes, try another theme or switch to the stock theme.
- Yahoo Mail isnt working with stock Email app.
- MMS Videos playback as slide show.
- Instead of *228 call *228+ (hold 0 for + sign)
- Facebook will sync ALL contacts.

OP
hoppermi

hoppermi

Reaction score
Hello. I'm assuming that this is the changelog for the next release coming out but I was just curious why new and added features keep getting released but the current issues that are still outstanding are never addressed or never fixed? The MMS video is the only issue of the outstanding issues that I am concerned with but I have copied the issues still outstanding from the current builds posting. I absolutely love this ROM and the unique look and feel of it (the other ROMs are all basically identical with just a few different looking themes) but this ROM is unique. Please fix the MMS video problem so I can flash back over to MIUI. THANK YOU

KNOWN ISSUES:
- If you have having launcher force closes, try another theme or switch to the stock theme.
- Yahoo Mail isnt working with stock Email app.
- MMS Videos playback as slide show.
- Instead of *228 call *228+ (hold 0 for + sign)
- Facebook will sync ALL contacts.

None of those issues are a result of anyones work here. I agree that it is maddening that the MMS Video issue hasn't been addressed. I haven't had a launcher FC on 1.1.14 they have been working on that. Yahoo mail and Facebook aren't used in China, at least not widely, so I doubt they are high on the list. Most of the work the last few releases has been on stability and optimization, with a few bells and whistles thrown in. This ROM is smokin' right now.
Not bashing you. I'm pissed too about the MMS. Just know that no one here has a say as to what gets fixed and what waits. They are still calling it a beta, and will continue to do so for at least a few more weeks.

r8rfan1010

Reaction score
Thanks Hoppermi. I appreciate your response. It seems weird that the best looking ROM that is out there is getting put on the back burner just because of some features that every other ROM that is out there does correctly. I have tried PE4 and UD2.5 and UD3.0 to see if the MMS with video works and they work seemlessly on those ROMs. I'm not one to complain but I also know that in other forums, if something is a "Beta" and comments or emails sent to the forum with problems or symptoms, those emails are addressed by the powers that be with thanks because it is the users who do the guinea pig work and become the testers. I have noticed that in this forum, emails that are reporting problems or suggestions are met with sarcasm and emails that belittle the person reporting the problem. Not speaking for anyone else because I am no where near able to create the stuff that these folks do (nor do I have the time to dedicate to work on it) but I'm fairly a newbie when it comes to these. Have tried just about every ROM out there and love the looks or MIUI but I need MMS video to work. Right now I am running on UD2.5 but want to come back to MIUI when MMS video gets fixed.

Sorry for my rambling.

datsyuk

Reaction score
Hope they fix that Facebook error real soon, can't someone here make a fix for it? Also with the enter to send option, can't be too too hard to throw in there right?

Otherwise awesome ROM, I was running Cyanogen nightlies, stumbled across this and haven't been able to stop playing around with it and using it.

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah, it's definitely one of a kind

And thanks for posting that link hoppermi. I think it can help me with making icons.

geoff5093

Reaction score
Is this a typo?

"Fixed dial-up dial-up HD2 key issue is not"