Miui 0.11

nwwolf1

Reaction score
Anyone know when 0.11 will be out for Droid 1?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
They're working on it

OP
N

nwwolf1

Reaction score
Alrighty. No release date though?

o Fi1thy

Reaction score
patience grasshoppa. MIUI is a tough cookie to get working, so release dates are never accurate. They will just get your hopes up and then the day passes and you will be upset. The devs are great and working hard, it will be out when it is ready. In the mean time. I moved to UD or Chevy's rom. Both are great choices if you feel the need to flash a new rom to your phone

OP
N

nwwolf1

Reaction score
Ha yeah I just wanted to attempt the new miui cause my roommate likes it. I'm running UD right now but for some reason I can't flash most themes. It keeps saying instillation aborted and I have no idea what to do

o Fi1thy

Reaction score
Ha yeah I just wanted to attempt the new miui cause my roommate likes it. I'm running UD right now but for some reason I can't flash most themes. It keeps saying instillation aborted and I have no idea what to do

How are you putting the theme files on your phone? Ive found in some cases that if I download them directly to my phone then sometimes ill get a bad installation. Plug your phone into the computer and drag the files to the root. Boot into recovery>install zip from sd card> install theme.