1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Miui camera and music question???

Discussion in 'Team D1-MIUI' started by jchammer123, Aug 18, 2011.

1. jchammer123

jchammer123 New Member

Is there a way to pull the miui camera and/or the miui music player apks and use them in another rom?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
  2. metalspring

metalspring New Member

I don't think so...they rely upon files and code only in miui...however there are certain roms that have modified variants of the camera and music player
    I know liquid rom has a version of the camera as an downloadable alternative camera app (although last time I tried it, it didn't work)
    And I know sourcery rom has a version of the miui music player, also as an alternative app
    However be aware that in both cases those apps aren't exactly the same as the miui apps

3. jchammer123

jchammer123 New Member

That's too bad. Since I've been using miui, I've grown to love the camera and music player. However, there are certain things that don't work very well that I need to work for my job. I'm gonna have to switch roms to something that is more stable. Which sucks because I love the way miui looks and feels. Maybe I'll search around for some apps that are similar, cuz I really am not a fan of the stock camera or music player.