Mister-Walter Sez Hi

mister-walter

Reaction score
I'm a newbie to the whole smartphone scene, so I'll ask a bunch of stupid questions... Anyways, I have a Moto Droid (Android 2.1 Rooted) and it is AWESOME! I'm probably gonna install a custom ROM soon, so any suggestions for which one to use would be great. I'm looking foreword to having an awesome time on this forum!

Mister Walter​

rkeller62

Reaction score
Welcome to the Droidolution. As far as I am concerned, the only stupid questions are the unasked ones, so ask away.

As for custom roms, I'd spend some time browsing the custom rom devs threads in the hacking section and ask some questions there until you find one you like. Then go for it.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I'm a newbie to the whole smartphone scene, so I'll ask a bunch of stupid questions... Anyways, I have a Moto Droid (Android 2.1 Rooted) and it is AWESOME! I'm probably gonna install a custom ROM soon, so any suggestions for which one to use would be great. I'm looking foreword to having an awesome time on this forum!

Mister Walter​

Welcome to your newest obsession, mister-walter! Glad you've decided to join us here on the forum! Enjoy!

:welcome: