MicroSD car size question.

Card

Reaction score
On the spec sheet, it says the Dinc2 comes with an 8GB MicroSD card. This wsan't a big concern to me, as I was planning to pull my 16GB card out of my old D1 anyway.

However, I just got my Dinc2 today, and it says I have 14.7GB free on my SD card. Did they decide to put a 16GB card in or what? I haven't popped open the back to pull the card yet, I was just a little curious.

wyld

Reaction score
Maybe you should take a look? If someone made a mistake and gave you a 16 gig SD card? Why complain just be happy! Lol

Sent from my rooted GB DROID X 1.15 Ghz

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Yeah I say run with it lol.

sent from somewhere...

OP
Card

Card

Reaction score
Haha, not complaining at all. I guess I just need to pop the back open and take a look! Would be a sweet little bonus if it worked out on my favor.

OP
Card

Card

Reaction score
Just glancing at it, I couldn't even find the SD slot. But once I located it, I discovered that my phone does, in fact, have a 16GB card. Maybe a mistake in the factory, or perhaps I read the specs wrong. Either way, a nice surprise, even though I plan on picking up a 32GB card soon anyway!

EDIT: I must be a dummy. I had been reading old reviews and data about the HTC Incredible S. While it is the same phone, when they brought it over here as the Droid Incredible 2, they did put a 16GB card in it. Hahaha!

Last edited:

twokatmew

Reaction score
My DInc2 came with a Sandisk 16GB class 4 microSD card. I pulled it and replaced it with a class 10 microSD that I'd had in my old phone. Perhaps the specs are wrong. I'd been told the DInc2 came with 16GB, and that's what I got.