metamorph?

yummylishouz

Reaction score
I was wondering if metamorph works on this phone? I tried to install a few things I Dow loaded from droidpirate.com and I was able to dl metamorph but it got stuck on "applying theme...." anybody else have this problem?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if metamorph works on this phone? I tried to install a few things I Dow loaded from droidpirate.com and I was able to dl metamorph but it got stuck on "applying theme...." anybody else have this problem?

yes it works on the Fascinate, I have used it to apply screen animations recently....the files have to contain the proper .xml files to apply correctly...

OP
yummylishouz

yummylishouz

Reaction score

yes it works on the Fascinate, I have used it to apply screen animations recently....the files have to contain the proper .xml files to apply correctly...

how could i tell if it is the proper .xml file?

OP
yummylishouz

yummylishouz

Reaction score
Umm... What is metamorph?

its an app that basically lets you theme your phone, straight from your phone.. you find the files you want to replace (different icons, battery, notification, etc) and you install them via metamorph. but i cant get it to apply the things ive downloaded.. and im not sure how to tell whats compatible with this phone and whats not.

xcoryedgex

Reaction score
Umm... What is metamorph?

its an app that basically lets you theme your phone, straight from your phone.. you find the files you want to replace (different icons, battery, notification, etc) and you install them via metamorph. but i cant get it to apply the things ive downloaded.. and im not sure how to tell whats compatible with this phone and whats not.

Since tapout said it has to be the right xml file couldn't you just use a different app to create what you already have into what you need? Or was that a dumb idea? I've only done that with other files.

Sent from my Super Clean 2.2 EB01 SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score

how could i tell if it is the proper .xml file?
Generally its not going to apply just any file because its a .xml file....it needs to be packaged for MM...
Just search for building MM files...

OP
yummylishouz

yummylishouz

Reaction score
I have gotten to the point when it says it needs reboot to see changes, but when I reboot nothing had changed. I got my xml files from droidpirate.com. they are all metamorph files so I know they *should* work. I give up!