1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

MetaMorph to restore ADW Themimg?

Discussion in '928Droid' started by Urugami, Sep 22, 2010.

1. Urugami

Urugami New Member

OK, so I've updated Sapphire to 1.1.1, and applied 928Droid's BlackGlass theme.
    Lovin' it! dancedroidBut...
    This morning, ADW had updated itself to 1.1.5, and all the cool BlackGlass customizations that were there are gone (eg Drawer handle, screen dots); they're back to the ADW defaults.
    Is there a MetaMorph we can apply to get ADW back to the way it is in the 'Stock' BlackGlass theme?
    Yes, I've searched for this.
  2. 928Droid

928Droid Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

MetaMorph will typically break a Market app installed in data/app when you try and theme it. So that doesn't work very well.

But you can go to my website, and on the Droid X page there is a link to the Themeed version of 1.1.5 , it is an update zip and should work on your ROM fine. Please let me know if it does or doesn't. I haven't had a chance to put the link on the D1 page yet... once I know that file works OK I will.

OH, be sure and uninstall the Market installed version FIRST!!!
  3. Urugami

Urugami New Member

OK then. I've backed up ADW Settings and Desktop Config.
    I'll uninst the Market ADW and install yours.

Thanks 928Droid. Love the Black Glass theme.
    Would really love some Cobalt Glass (hint, hint) ;)
  4. 928Droid

928Droid Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

Cool, glad that worked for you...BTW, I have something a litte different in mind for my next theme, haven't seen it anything like it yet.
  5. Urugami

Urugami New Member

OK, after much tedium and ADBing, I finally got the apk pushed over and working. It would NOT install for me using SP or ClockWork recoveries.
    I also had a problem setting up my #2 screen, but I don't think that would be your problem.
    Lookin good again, though.
    Thanks!