Message delivery issues??

craigerton

Reaction score
This is the notification some people get when they try to send me texts:

"Message Delivered to <phone number> as plain text Destination does not support enhanced messaging service"

Any ideas on what this means and/or how I can fix it? Thanks!

dancedroid

klaudiadroid2

Reaction score
Idk I been wondering about that too! It bothers me cus it says that when they send a long text message to me and I hate that the message comes as 2 parts of more.. is there a way to make the message comes as one whole???

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

zombie1991

Reaction score
By any chance are your phones rooted? I don't remember this happening until after I rooted but then again I may be wrong.

Djay

Reaction score
are they sending you a text from a verizon phone? because if not. Then if they send a text with more than 160 characters it will say that

klaudiadroid2

Reaction score
Im on my boyfriend Verizon plan. He has the droid x and it says that still. I never had that problem with my motorola droid 2 and the first one... but idk why else that happens

Djay

Reaction score
are you using the stock sms app or something else?

Djay

Reaction score
Also make sure your phone is updated to its latest version and the people who are getting those messages to make sure theirs is updated as well.

klaudiadroid2

Reaction score
With all my phones i used chompsms or handcent. It's not that because I've unistalled them and tryed with stock sms. But it still continues maybe froyo will fix it?