Media Wipe?

GuiltySparc

Reaction score
I just pulled up my gallery to look at something and to my surprise all of my media was suddenly gone. Anyone know anything about that? Is there some secret combo of buttons that wipes the SD card i may have hit?

Last edited:

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
Not really, have you tried a batt pull and restart and see if they are back?

Can you connect and mount it on a PC and see if you can see your data?

OP
G

GuiltySparc

Reaction score
I tried to restart but that didnt bring them back. I'll plug it into my computer when i get home from work though.

OP
G

GuiltySparc

Reaction score
I do have astro, i tried looking around in there but i'm not that familiar with it and couldnt find anything.

uscjoel

Reaction score
trash your gallery then re-install...everything will be there.

OP
G

GuiltySparc

Reaction score
The little bit of music i put on the phone is also gone, i figuring reinstalling the gallery probably wouldnt fix that?

OP
G

GuiltySparc

Reaction score
Well i tried the battery pull and the couple pictures i saved to test are now gone. I'm confused, lol. When i pulled up the music player it said there was an error on my SD card went about scanning it for a while. Maybe the card crapped out.

Edit: So i uninstalled an app called 'free memory' and now my interim test media is back but not my old stuff i had before going on this adventure. I think i'll try another restart.

Last edited:
OP
G

GuiltySparc

Reaction score
Ya, got home and plugged it into the computer, sure enough the files are gone. Too strange.