Media dock

cleevis

Reaction score
General was the wrong place for my topic. Oh well, I've made bigger mistakes. I'd really like to stream Netflix to my tv. Gf has the Bionic, can use simple inexpensive HDMI out port and cable to do this. I didn't like my Bionic and swapped it for my gnex, but I'd like to stream. I've tried Samsung, amazon, etc . No luck.

480Ruger

Reaction score
I would like to know the same thing. Is that not what the three brass dots on the side are for?

OP
cleevis

cleevis

Reaction score
This is great, but I doesn't seem like you can charge while using. I doubt my gnex will go a full movie without it. The gfs bionic can't and she gets much better life from hers than I do mine. Do we have any idea on a time frame for the dock? I can't find anything for this phone.

OP
cleevis

cleevis

Reaction score
Okay, it will if you also have micro usb power adaptor. By the time I by and have all this shipped, im looking at the price of a dock that does both.

Mehknic

Reaction score
Okay, it will if you also have micro usb power adaptor. By the time I by and have all this shipped, im looking at the price of a dock that does both.

It's just the default phone charger...

There isn't a dock out that will do what you want...yet. There was a portrait media dock shown at CES, but it won't be ready for a while.