Maverick ROM Boot Logo Submissions

pedwards3x

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Alright guys, you've had a taste of MavROM in BETA and we want to start moving on our next release, but we need some help. We need ideas for some boot logos. Something to go with our theme as well as the name of the ROM. I know there are plenty of talented graphics guys out there so let's see what you've got. Post your concepts in this thread and buckmarble and I will take a look to see what we like! Thanks again for being a great community!

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Base it off the main wallpaper. Have the throwing star come onto the screen spinning and maybe break some glass.

Boot Manager

Reaction score
Maybe take the motorola "m" and mix up the colour scheme and shapes around it to fit the theme of Maverick...use a star shape in the background instead of the circle or square or whatev it is...make it blue n silver or negative colorway with a continuous hue shift to the right or left...

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

OP
pedwards3x

pedwards3x

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Maybe take the motorola "m" and mix up the colour scheme and shapes around it to fit the theme of Maverick...use a star shape in the background instead of the circle or square or whatev it is...make it blue n silver or negative colorway with a continuous hue shift to the right or left...

This concept is my favorite so far. Working with this now in photoshop :)

Dom1000

Reaction score
That looks sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet lol