Master Unlock Code

kgoodrich

Reaction score
I am about to get a droid 2 global phone for my child and would like to be able to bypass the standard lock that the user can set on the phone. So basically when the phone comes in, before I give it to him, I would like to set a master unlock code or install any app that may exist that will allow my to bypass the standard phone lock. How can this be accomplished???

Thanks,

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Never seen an app that can do this.

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I dont think you can. That would defeat the purpose of the lock....

Sent from my Fissioned D2G

OP
K

kgoodrich

Reaction score
I know that is the purpose of the lock, but I was hoping that if this was done before the lock is established, that it may be possible. I kind of thought there may be a hack somewhere since I figure this would probably have to be done at an OS level.

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Other than maybe doing a cache wipe every time (not even sure if that would work) i dont think you could. But that would be very obvious that someone that you had done something with it.

Basically if you dont trust your child enough to not check behind them then dont get them a phone. You can see who they text/call already on the vzw site (only know because my mom used to do it to me).

Sent from my Fissioned D2G

Reaction score
Wait.. you want a master password so that you can get around the phone's password? Why not just SET the phone's password, then set it to not require the password. That way he can't turn the password on, or change it without your approval, leaving his phone open all the time...

wojtalsd

Reaction score
Wait.. you want a master password so that you can get around the phone's password? Why not just SET the phone's password, then set it to not require the password. That way he can't turn the password on, or change it without your approval, leaving his phone open all the time...
This is the simplest and probably the most effective method.

Reaction score
This is the simplest and probably the most effective method.

Everyone wants to do stuff the hard way. :icon_eek: