Marketplace apps not downloading?

Lynx

Reaction score
This started happening to me yesterday afternoon. When I try to download an app it just says "starting download" but it never starts. I have done everything I could think of short of factory re-setting my phone. Has anybody else had this issue? If so what will fix it?

OP
Lynx

Lynx

Reaction score
Did that... like I said, the only thing I havent done is a factory re-set, and I really dont wanna do that because nothing is downloading lol.

Guchi

Reaction score
try canceling the downloads and taking of the last few apps that you got doing a battery pull then putting your apps back one at a time. i had that issue and i think thats what i did and it worked. i think i overloaded it by trying to do like 5 apps at once

OP
Lynx

Lynx

Reaction score
try canceling the downloads and taking of the last few apps that you got doing a battery pull then putting your apps back one at a time. i had that issue and i think thats what i did and it worked. i think i overloaded it by trying to do like 5 apps at once

Just tried it and nothing... I searched on google, and found others with similar issues, but not one fix that worked.

Guchi

Reaction score
crappy... do syncs with your google account and do a reset i guess. too bad

OP
Lynx

Lynx

Reaction score
crappy... do syncs with your google account and do a reset i guess. too bad

Nothing is syncing either. I turned them off and back on, turned off background data too. Ugh this is making me mad lol.

Guchi

Reaction score
well it should say when your last sync was it does it like every day i think.