1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Missing Apps in Marketplace

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by socer38910, Sep 1, 2010.

1. socer38910

socer38910 New Member

Hey guys, im running 2.2 on a Motorola Droid. It's rooted running voles-userdebug 2.2. i'm having an issue with my marketplace not showing apps. It doesn't show any apps when i go to downloads to update my current apps. When I'm searching it also doesn't show all the apps available. Anyone have any suggestions on fixing this.
  2. eliassami5

eliassami5 New Member

the app developers have to update their apps to be able to be downloaded from the 2.2 market. If you cant see it then wait a while or email the developer asking them to update their apps.
  3. socer38910

socer38910 New Member

no, it's all apps don't show. even if there is no update if i go to the downloads section they would still show the apps i have. searching for apps brings no results either
  4. harrellj

harrellj New Member

Are you signed into the phone with the proper gmail account?