Marketplace downloads not working?

jasondcannon

Reaction score
Anyone else having issues downloading apps from the marketplace? Mine just sits at "Starting download". Been doing this for the past hour or so...

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just helped someone out in a similar thread in the Hacks section. Try canceling the download. Wait a sec, and try again.

The OP in the other thread did eventually get the downloading working. Could be a slowdown on Google's side of things.

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Just helped someone out in a similar thread in the Hacks section. Try canceling the download. Wait a sec, and try again.

The OP in the other thread did eventually get the downloading working. Could be a slowdown on Google's side of things.

Ditto. This worked for me too.

OP
J

jasondcannon

Reaction score

Already tried that a few times... I have a couple co-workers that are having the same issue. Seems that the marketplace may be having issues this afternoon.

cbushnell

Reaction score
Good to know, 'cause I just finished the sholes *****in Bagel install and was trying to download SetCpu and all I get is hung up on Authorizing Purchase. Canceled a couple of times and restarted. Still trying...:)

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Good to know, 'cause I just finished the sholes *****in Bagel install and was trying to download SetCpu and all I get is hung up on Authorizing Purchase. Canceled a couple of times and restarted. Still trying...:)
I got hung up with both the SholesUpdater download and the Set CPU. I had to actually cancel the purchase, which used my 24hr refund... and then re-purchased the apps, and they worked the second time around. Not sure why. Just what I found in my own situation.

metalmenance

Reaction score
yeah, installed new smoked glass rom and had same issues went back to old rom etc etc
thought it was mine but notice now its alot of people with diff roms as well so must be on market end with the problem, hope its fixed soon so i can finish setting up droid.
cant even get a explorer app so i can install what i have on card already, is there a standard way of reading card without 3rd party explorer app?

DuqDan83

Reaction score
Just got a Droid today. I was thinking the phone was not set up properly, but others are having this problem it appears?