Market Troubles

crasgar

Reaction score
Is anyone else having a problem with the Android Market this morning? Everytime I attempt to download something, I get a FC.

OP
C

crasgar

Reaction score
That's what I was trying when I first got the FC. I was hoping it was a market issue. Appears to be something on my end, then...

OP
C

crasgar

Reaction score
Does anyone have any ideas what could be causing this issue. I get the following error when trying to download anything from the market. Just started this morning.

"The application Market (process com.android.vending) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again."

Ghostwheel

Reaction score
The past few days, the Market has been coming up very slowly for me - sometimes taking 20-30 seconds. And I did have one of the "unexpected stops" as well.

Sweettooth

Reaction score
I usually go into the Market two or three times a day to check for updates and/or scan the "Just In" section and haven't noticed any issues.

jtydroid

Reaction score
I can access the market, but everything I try to download sticks on 'Starting download...' and doesn't seem to progress

OP
C

crasgar

Reaction score
I have fixed my issue. I went into settings-Applications-Manage applications-Market, then "uninstall updates". Everything is working beautifully now.