1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Need Help With Vlingo

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by Phone Man, Jun 17, 2010.

1. Phone Man

Phone Man New Member

I went to the Android Market and spent the $10.00 to buy Vlingo because I loved it on my storm. The only problem is that it won't download. All that Il get is the spinning bar that says authorizing purchase but it won't download. In the first 24 hours I attempted to get a refund and I got the
    notice "Attention a server error has occured. Retry or cancel." I can not cancel and it will not download. I really want Vlingo on my Droid. I contacted Vlingo about the issue and I was told that the problem is with the Android Market. I sent them an email with no response. I called HTC to see if they could remove the spinning bar for the Vlingo spinning bar and they said that it is an Android Market problem and they can't help.
    How can I get Vlingo on my phone. I have paid for it and it won't download. Does anyone have an email address for the Android Market.
    Thanks,
    Phone Man
Search tags for this page

can't download vlingo

can't download vlingo android
can't install vlingo for android
cannot download vlingo

cannot install vlingo

cant download vlingo

i cannot download vlingo
unable to install vlingo
vlingo download install android instructions