1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

market problems?

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by pilot25, Apr 29, 2010.

1. pilot25

pilot25 New Member

Anyone else having problems seeing your downloaded apps in the market?
  2. CoolBreeze

CoolBreeze New Member

No issues here.
  3. Abe21599

Abe21599 RS/Moderator

try restarting your phone (this fixes 95% of the minor problems with the phone :) )
  4. pilot25

pilot25 New Member

deleted market cache and did a reset but no luck. I checked a couple threads on here and all the sudden it started working again.

Oh well....
  5. jsh1120

jsh1120 New Member

In my experience the Market sometimes simply slows to a crawl. Yesterday, for example, I had to download updates for about six apps and found a couple of them were taking so long I was tempted to cancel and reboot. But just as I was about to do so, one finished and the other did the same a few seconds later.

On the other hand, there have been instances where an app simply doesn't show up as available for a particular phone. That was my experience with google earth for awhile.

I can only conclude these are issues associated with the Market itself and have nothing to do with an individual phone.