market not showing updates

tituswife

Reaction score
Will back all I can; thank you for caring!

Sent from my Thunderbolt

underwaterjr

Reaction score
before you do that maybe try a shutdown then do a battery pull. When you reboot give it a few minutes to start and sync up before you do anything with it. then see if you can go into settings and clear data and such on market app.

tituswife

Reaction score
Did not work! Any idea what Bootloader, and Reboot Bootloader are under the Fastboot option? Where Reboot is, which is what I did.

Sent from my Thunderbolt

tituswife

Reaction score
All of a sudden, apps were downloading and installing! After reboot did not (seem) to work, checked other options. Wanted to see options under recovery. There are none, and it showed a strange scary screen. Only way out was to remove battery, and then turn back on. Something worked! Maybe a combination plus all my prayers! Thanks for all your help! P.s. HTC and Verizon should be ashamed! The "amateurs" figured it out! :) :) :)

Sent from my Thunderbolt

underwaterjr

Reaction score
Glad it worked. You won't need the other options you mentioned. They are only used if you are rooted and want to flash a new radio or rom. Tv huh

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

underwaterjr

Reaction score
I'm not sure where that tv part came from at the end of my post lol. Swype going crazy I guess.

tituswife

Reaction score
That only worked for an hour. Today, I did a factory reset. Than spoke to Verizon twice, then Android Market themselves! Did not all this belonged to George Lucas. Anyway, did a cache clear on Market app (HTC's original instructions, but phone would not. Suppose reset took care of that.) He also suggested installing Market updates, which I had none. I asked him of he is suggesting to not allow Market updates. Will pass that on.

Thanks again for your efforts. Back to personalized my phone!

tituswife

Reaction score
Here I am, back to apps not installing or installing. Anyone have experience with HTC repair dept?