Issue with the market...

bailman

Reaction score
So for the past 4 days the market is only showing 2 apps under my apps?? Normally it shows 54? Anyone else having a similar issue?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

DC 1127

Reaction score
It happened to me a couple weeks ago. I cleared the cache and it worked fine. Are you rooted?
Liberated D2

brandon9559

Reaction score
If you have more than one gmail on your phone. Hit the settings in the market, go to accounts and make sure the proper gmail is selected.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

jseah

Reaction score
Ever since Google updated the Market to 3.1.5, I've been having problems. I don't have "missing" apps (all my apps appear on the download page), however,

1. I have apps appearing with updates and then when I click on them to update, it shows no update (the only choices are to open the app or uninstall it).

2. Navigation is really slow. First clicking on the Market icon, it takes about 30 seconds before the homepage appears. From there, trying to update apps slows down even further. When I go to the "my apps" page, clicking on an app to update it and it takes anywhere from 3-5 minutes before the app info page to appear. If I click on the update icon, it takes another 3-5 minutes before the confirmation page to initiate the download appears. Then clicking on the confirmation, it basically attempts loading and then times out and the Market app force closes.

3. Apps that I have configured to auto-update are not. They show up as manual updates.