1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Market Issues; Please Help!!

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by bgs_piece, Jan 2, 2011.

1. bgs_piece

bgs_piece New Member

When I enter the market, none of the apps I have installed are showing and the purchased apps just say "purchased." The weird thing is that all of the apps, paid versions and free versions, that I have installed are still on the phone and I am able to use them. If I clear the cashe and data from the market and go to the "my apps" tab everything shows up as normal. After a few minutes the apps are not showing again and I have to clear the data and cache again for them to show. Is there something I can do to make them always show like normal so I can stop wasting my time and patience having to clear the cache and data everytime I want to check for updates? Any help is greatly appreciated. Oh, and I am rooted with the most recent stock ota update and stock rom. Thanks!