Market bug

EAK

Reaction score
I installed Ustream Broadcaster app couple days ago to try it out, but decided don't really need it, so uninstalled it. But when I go to the market and to my downloads it still shows up there as installed. When I click on the app and go to where I can install or uninstall it, that part is greyed out and it doesn't let me do anything. I tried the reset thing and the battery pull, no luck. Looked around for it in the sd card with astro but it's not there. So I have no idea what to do. I doubt it's really affecting anything in my phone, but kinda annoying me that I can't get rid of it. :p So if you guys got any other ideas I could try, please let me know.

OP
E

EAK

Reaction score
Never mind found the trick to fix it.

OP
E

EAK

Reaction score
Good point. :)
Well I noticed that sometimes when I clicked on the app in my downloads section of the market the install tab on the bottom would flash like for half a second, if that, and disappear. Leaving the grey out "open" and "uninstall" tabs that I couldn't click on. So I went back to my downloads page and decided to to kind of double click on the app so I would catch the install with my second click as the app opened up, well after several tries it finally worked. I was able to install it and then uninstalled it with no issues at all this time.