manage internal storage

rtbesch

Reaction score
I have added too much music to my internal memory which I now need to know how to delete, please? I am getting a message stating my memory is low. I have already moved my music to the SD card, and now need to know how to delete from internal memory. Any help is greatly appreciated!

ka1z0ku

Reaction score
Using ASTRO file manager you can edit + delete files or just connect to your PC with USB mass storage enabled and delete the files from within Windows.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

DroidXJoel

Reaction score
Just go into a file manager open up SD card not ext SD card and find your music and delete it

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Icebot

Reaction score
What worked for me

I just got a droid 4 today and ran that stupid sync program and didn't realize I was putting it on my phone instead of my SD card, I could not for the life of me figure out how to remove it so here is what I did (I am going to assume that the RAZR and Droid 4 are similar).

Plugged in my phone into my computer via USB and went to this subdirectory: G (or whatever your drive is):\mobile\mml\wmp

I think I am just going to go this route from now on if I want to add media to my device.