Major phone problem

scubaboy04

Reaction score
I just noticed my phone running the boot animation while it was sitting on my desk, which is weird because I had the phone on. Now, its doing a few odd things, it seems to have wiped some of my settings, like it erased swype, it is no longer displaying the lock screen when I hit the power button, and the home and search keys aren't working. Also, when I hold the power button, only "turn off phone" comes up, none of the other options. Lastly, some app settings stopped working, like certain settings in Handcent. My phone isn't rooted, so what could have done this?

macdaddy1

Reaction score
my unlock buttons didnt work this morning i shut off phone and turned back on and it worked okay again hope this helps some none of the other issues have i noticed

OP
S

scubaboy04

Reaction score
It's not that the unlock button doesn't work, when I turn on the screen the screen with the unlock and silence sliders doesn't even show up, I have turned off and on the phone, that didn't work.

macdaddy1

Reaction score
ohh hmm yeah my unlock buttons were just missing untill i turned off the phone but my live wallpaper was still runnin it just wouldnt gointo safe mode cuz of the no existant unlock buttons