Major 3g problem

dredge

Reaction score
whenever im using droid, it usually has 3-4 bars IN 3G. then randonmly, in my 3g area without moving at all, boom 1x. HELP

Redls1bird

Reaction score
Are you seeing a decrease in speed or usability? If not, whats the problem?

hajabooja

Reaction score
whenever im using droid, it usually has 3-4 bars IN 3G. then randonmly, in my 3g area without moving at all, boom 1x. HELP

I have this same problem. I notice the speed difference. It really bothers me...

Redls1bird

Reaction score
You do realize the amount of radio waves out there, and that they do interfere with each other from time to time? You have a device dimensionally around the size of a hershy's bar sending and receiving wireless signals for miles... Signal variations are going to occur.

MNTNBKR

Reaction score
I noticed the same behavior on my Droid for a short while (about a week) when I tried out the Verizon Network Extender at my house. The network extender didn't support 3G, only 1X so my phone would constantly switch between the network extender which had stronger signal but only 1X data, and the real tower which has poor signal, but 3G data.

I'm not sure if this helps to identify why you're having a problem, but I thought I'd throw it out there.

Slothead

Reaction score
You do realize the amount of radio waves out there, and that they do interfere with each other from time to time? You have a device dimensionally around the size of a hershy's bar sending and receiving wireless signals for miles... Signal variations are going to occur.
:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3: