Mail account does not show under Accounts

Imamick

Reaction score
I created a new corporate sync account to handle my hotmail that I'd now like to delete. Though this works fine and shows under my Messages folder this account does not show under my Accounts category under Settings. I have another sync account that shows correctly. Any tips?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

divachyk

Reaction score
bump, I'd like to know also.

I created a new corporate sync account to handle my hotmail that I'd now like to delete. Though this works fine and shows under my Messages folder this account does not show under my Accounts category under Settings. I have another sync account that shows correctly. Any tips?

greenjacket

Reaction score
bump, I'd like to know also.

Me too. Mine doesn't show up either.

garzworld

Reaction score
Change your Password

I had this same problem. I am changing jobs and needed to remove my old work email account. I changed the password on that account and my Droid X could no longer connect. This allowed me to get to those account settings that I could not find before. At the bottom of the settings page is a button for removing account. Good Luck!