magician apps wanted

melodymaker

Reaction score
Being a new droid user, does anyone know of any great magic apps for magicians? I know the Iphone has several but these app developers say they have no intention of developing ones for the droid.

MagicmanBryan

Reaction score
"Pick a number magic" is a really cool magic app I use in m close-up magic shows.

Magictricks4all.com

Reaction score
Magician's App for Android

Hey all,

I have created an app accessory to the D'Lite called the D'Ball and use it every day. I've gotten some fantastic reactions from it. You can read more about it at magictricks4all.com and find it under the android market by searching dball. You can get the D'Lite at d-light
Take a look, I think you will enjoy it! I usually let someone hold my phone and perform the trick, it always works well when you involve the audience in some way.

God Bless,

Creator of D'Ball the Android App accessory for Magicians using D'Lites.

NRXL

Reaction score
A couple Magic Tricks

Good to see there are people looking for good magic apps. I've made 2 magic trick apps.

Magic Card Reader - A card is chosen by a spectator from a complete 52 card deck of cards. The card is then laid on top of the phone face up. You pull the card off of the phone and the card's value and suit show up on the screen!

Telephony - Communicate with your phone telepathically with this magic trick.
Make people believe you can communicate telepathically with your phone. Let them choose a color, shape, and number while you look away (a total of 64 possibilities). Then place your phone face down on the table (never touching the screen) and communicate with your phone using only your mind. in between each selection you must shake the phone to get to the next screen. This way the magician never touches the screen during the entire trick!

Enjoy!

vIQleS

Reaction score
I'm looking for something to play sound cues / effects.

I've found:

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.montysmagic.StageManager&hl=en

But its a bit limited. The ones I've seen others use were really good - I.e. a grid of buttons with individual faders and master.

Also it'd be nice to have options for fade in and out and maybe timings...

Ideally something that will work on phone and tablet...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using DroidForums