made my eris home screen look just like moto droid

addictedwayz

Reaction score
I wish I knew how to post pics on here it took me a while to figure it out but I made my eris look just like moto droid with panda home and added wallpapers It feels like a whole new phone

gtrwanka

Reaction score
How were you able to do that? Just Curious. I dont like now the bar on the Eris covers up majority of the wallpaper!

tktouch12

Reaction score
i wish i could go the other way... but thats cool if you like it

GrdLock

Reaction score
All you have to do to make it look like a Droid is disable Sense UI.

Personally I prefer Sense UI over Home.

OP
addictedwayz

addictedwayz

Reaction score
How were you able to do that? Just Curious. I dont like now the bar on the Eris covers up majority of the wallpaper!

Well yes you can disable the sense UI but you only get the 3 screen tabs with panda home u can totally customize it add more screen tabs use it.sideways can't do that with stock droid home and add the cool little extras like when you touch screen it lights up glowing etc there is a YouTube video on it I would check it out I just put in the search engine make eris home look like droid with panda home just an FYI you. Would have to download the wall papers if you.wanted it to look exactly like the stock Android

OP
addictedwayz

addictedwayz

Reaction score

So you want to go back to eris I thought it. Cool because of having more options I guess I really want droid and.coming to the end of my 30days so I may just keep it and when 2.+ comes along if it.runs better ill just keep it until the next big thing comes out if not ill just add my third line and use my third line as a dummy line and eat 9.99 amonth

tktouch12

Reaction score

So you want to go back to eris I thought it. Cool because of having more options I guess I really want droid and.coming to the end of my 30days so I may just keep it and when 2.+ comes along if it.runs better ill just keep it until the next big thing comes out if not ill just add my third line and use my third line as a dummy line and eat 9.99 amonth

i wish we could get sense ui on the droid. i've decided that i like the droid more than the eris, but sense is sweet, and i dont know why you would want to get rid of it

OP
addictedwayz

addictedwayz

Reaction score

i wish we could get sense ui on the droid. i've decided that i like the droid more than the eris, but sense is sweet, and i dont know why you would want to get rid of it

Don't get me wrong the eris is a cool little neat phone coming from bb storm the screen is to small its just not built for my type of work it seems not so heavy duty like moto droid and after playing with moto I'm.starting to.like it more and more just way faster. Better batt life etc but eris is a sweet lil phone I just feel like I'm.going to break it real fast lol

GrdLock

Reaction score

In progress, actually: AllDroid - View topic - [Rom] Sense 2.1 meet Mr. Droid

The ROM isn't fully working yet, but will be soon I'd imagine.

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score

This was posted from your phone. I can tell by the extraneous periods! That is the same thing I do with my Eris! LOL