Luxury Smartphone

xsylus

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra H4233
I don't supposed DroidForums will be offering some of these phones as prizes :wink:

OP
Malvado

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
I don't supposed DroidForums will be offering some of these phones as prizes :wink:

Sure they will...they will be giving it away to the millionth registered user :)

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Xplorer4x4

Reaction score
....DROOOL!.... :shocked: This is like something you'd expect to see Bruce Wayne or James Bond rockin'! Not only insanely awesome hardware specs but they don't stiff you on internal technical specs either!

I dont see how you can really judge that yet. We know the CPU but whats the speed on it? How much RAM? It has 32 GB internal memory(should say storage, this term gets to over used in the smart phone market imo) which is impressive. We have an 8 Megapixel camera which is nice to, but its just the camera. So what if it is 8MP if the CPU power isnt there to run the OS smoothly. What about the RAM? With 32 GB internal storage and that kind of price tag I imagine they wont hold back in these departments, but just saying. Now the other tech specs are cool, but the CPU and RAM are what really matters imo.

OP
Malvado

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Movado would've been a more fitting name on this story!!!!

As in movado watches?? Those watches are nice I own 2 of them :)...but the brand ulysses also makes watches

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

OP
Malvado

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Last edited: