Low volume

ram1970

Reaction score
Does anyone know when they will fix the low volume issue on the Droid X?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know when they will fix the low volume issue on the Droid X?

I don't recall anybody complaining about the volume level in the X. Probably someone has, I just haven't seen it.

The D2 and X are pretty similar, a few differences here and there. I have a D2 and volume is not an issue.

Just to clarify, are you talking about phone volume or notifications? Also just to let you know there is a Gingerbread leaked version you can install but I don't think it did anything with the volume. On my phone as a matter of fact I could barely hear on my first call. A reset however fixed that right away.

OP
R

ram1970

Reaction score
My volume became low after one of the updates. It happens when I play music. The last four clicks of the volume button do nothing. My girlfriends droid 2 blows mine away when playing music.

drinksprite

Reaction score
when the droid x came out, half the people who had it were complaining about the volume issue. then moto released an update that fixed it.

when i got a droid 2, i was really upset about my volume being too low as well. the og droid had an insane volume level when playing music, idk why they downgraded this feature. it really gets me angry since im an audiophile and all. this still hasnt been fixed on the d2 since no one cares about it

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App