love my bionic

electricman58

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
"ROOTED" Droid Turbo
sargentmajord said:
Flash support is better on the bionic than the razr i know i own both with ics on both an .232 for bionic beats the razrs update any day of the week the reason being moto botched the razr update for ICS they are being very through with the bionic especially since they botched GB on it

Nice!! I'll let you all do the OTA and I might update if its better than the crap the Razr guys got! Lol..
I use my phone for everything! Computer, phone, TV, etc! And if it ends up deleting anything that it does now, it would be a downgrade for me! I would have to stay on GB! :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
mdotytx said:
.905 has killed all the glory of my Bionic :'(.....most of the time I keep a 4g signal but it does drop a lot too...I always had a perfect signal before the. 905 update.....I am beyond ready for ICS to hopefully fix these issues!

There is a new thread on here saying someone called moto and they said they are still in development -___-

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
Weaselboy134987 said:
There is a new thread on here saying someone called moto and they said they are still in development -___-

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

Motos web site says that an it was updated july 30th