love my bionic

cybric

Reaction score
I was in Walmart today with my wife who has a galaxy s3 and she only had one bar on 3g and I had almost a full 3g signal. A couple of weeks ago I was at my parents house and had a decent 4g signal and my son who has a new galaxy nexus only had a 3g signal. So I have to say that I'm still really happy with my bionic.

diablo81588

Reaction score
This is a no brainer. Samsung has crap radios plain and simple. I'm happy with my bionic also :p

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

muddy9002

Reaction score
Its a great phone I don't have any problems with mine!!!

dtbarabus

Reaction score
I love mine no real issues and I can wait till all the bugs are out of ICS.

Milroy

Reaction score
Same here so many people bash on the bionic but I'm on my second one and have had good luck with both. Even more so now with ICS.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Faintestidea

Reaction score
Ive never yet seen a 3g signal on my bionic. Always all 4 bars and no letdown. Bionic rules all

mdotytx

Reaction score
.905 has killed all the glory of my Bionic :'(.....most of the time I keep a 4g signal but it does drop a lot too...I always had a perfect signal before the. 905 update.....I am beyond ready for ICS to hopefully fix these issues!

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
mdotytx said:
.905 has killed all the glory of my Bionic :'(.....most of the time I keep a 4g signal but it does drop a lot too...I always had a perfect signal before the. 905 update.....I am beyond ready for ICS to hopefully fix these issues!

Just install the .232 leak its on par with the 235 an 238 leak only difference is 232 u can fxz back to 905 so u can OTA 235 an 238 u cant but u can go forward

mdotytx

Reaction score
sargentmajord said:
Just install the .232 leak its on par with the 235 an 238 leak only difference is 232 u can fxz back to 905 so u can OTA 235 an 238 u cant but u can go forward

I'm just going to keep being patient..... I do not feel confident that my phone would survive my messing with things

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
mdotytx said:
I'm just going to keep being patient..... I do not feel confident that my phone would survive my messing with things

Its impossible to brick ur phone with a moto update if something happens the update will just fail an reboot ur phone

electricman58

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
"ROOTED" Droid Turbo
mdotytx said:

I'm with you on the dropping issues! I'm thinking about going back to .902 cause I just rooted my phone and froze the updates! I'm staying on GB till I figure if its worth loosing "Flash" or not!!!? Not touching ICS with a 10 foot stick! Alot of "Razr" fans are pissed getting Flash jacked up for them!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
electricman58 said:
I'm with you on the dropping issues! I'm thinking about going back to .902 cause I just rooted my phone and froze the updates! I'm staying on GB till I figure if its worth loosing "Flash" or not!!!? Not touching ICS with a 10 foot stick! Alot of "Razr" fans are pissed getting Flash jacked up for them!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

Flash support is better on the bionic than the razr i know i own both with ics on both an .232 for bionic beats the razrs update any day of the week the reason being moto botched the razr update for ICS they are being very through with the bionic especially since they botched GB on it