1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Lost Phone

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by HP23, Mar 20, 2011.

1. HP23

HP23 New Member

I lost my phone in my house but, even after 2.5 hours of combing, I still can't find it. I'm on vacation from school, and hadn't really left the house from the time I last saw it until now (2 days later) so I'm sure it's in the house.

I have tried calling it from my gmail account on my computer, but I get voicemail right away so I am pretty sure it is turned off or out of battery. If I call verizon, would they be able to turn on my phone, then send the command to activate the reserve battery? I could then call my phone and even though it is probably on vibrate I could run around the house trying to find it.

Thanks.
  2. HP23

HP23 New Member

I just read up and found out that the reserve battery thing is fiction...

Any other suggestions?

Could verizon still turn on/find my phone in some other way?
  3. Vulcan1600

Vulcan1600 Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

There's no way to remotely wake up the phone to locate it. Sorry about that.
  4. jdbaker82

jdbaker82 New Member

Time to file an insurance claim and get a new phone :icon_ banana::icon_eek:
  5. HP23

HP23 New Member

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the help, but I eventually found my phone in the couch. It was pretty deep inside, it was tucked inside this fold so that even if you took off the cushions (which I did multiple times), you couldn't see it. I'll make sure to download one of those GPS tracker apps now.
Search tags for this page

find my droid inside my house

i lost my droid in my house

i lost my droid in the house is there any way i can find it

lost my droid in my house on vibrate

reserve battery