Lost most all of my contacts....

Discussion in 'Droid Incredible Tech Support' started by chaz.ring, Sep 9, 2010.

1. chaz.ring

chaz.ring New Member

Hello all,
    I've had my Incredible since 2 days before it released in stores.... I've been very happy with it too. Over this past holiday weekend I woke up saturday morning and no longer had 3G or Wireless. I called Tech. support and after 2 hours of atuo and manual programming he told me to do a master reset. He said that my contacts would be fine and backed up on my gmail account.

So I go ahead and do as he says, I do the master reset and nothing changes with my 3G or Wireless. He sends out a new phone to me. He stated that all I had to do to get back my contacts is sign back into my gmail with the new phone and set up my account on the phone.....

I did this and only got back about 60 out of around 400 contacts....:icon_eek: please tell me I can get them back???
  2. mauiblue

mauiblue New Member

If you contacts were not synced periodically with gMail or the Verizon app, you may be SOL. Before I setup my new Incredible, i made sure I backed up to the Verizon contact backup and it was automatic for my Incredible to receive all my contacts. Good luck.
  3. chaz.ring

chaz.ring New Member

Uh yeah........ My phones last sync with gmail was the night before the problems started.
Search tags for this page
android incredible lost all contacts an internet connection
droid incredible erased contacts
droid lost all contacts
htc crashed lost all contact
htc droid incredible lost contacts
htc incredible lost phone contacts
htc incredible phone lost my contacts
i have lost some of my contacts on my droid incredible how d
i lost most of my contacts on my android
if i hard reset my htc dna will contacts be lost
incredible 2 lost most contacts