losing 3g completely..

fordee11

Reaction score
so i had sc2.9.2 and i decided to try out the community rom.. its a good rom except i lose 3g now... i knwo about the verizon network problems but this is different. usually you still have 1x but now theres nothing. any ideas anyone? also i went back to sc and still nothing

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

millwood

Reaction score

Mark Kropf

Reaction score
I finally got my 3g straightened out! I had to call verizon 4 times to get my dmu reset :-( One guy said he can't do that it's not a option, next guy said he's not allowed to do that, next one didn't know what that was, but had me change some numbers in the secret phone settings, then at the end said it was the same as the dmu reset! Said go try that for a day! Well didn't work so I called back and got transfered to tier 2 again and he ended up transferring me to someone else that supposedly had the ability to do the reset and sure enough the guy did it and data is working so far! Yay :)

OP
F

fordee11

Reaction score
i called verizon today.. long story short ill be having a new phone to.morrow.. what should i do to make sure they cant find out i was rooted? i already went back to stock.. anything else?

millwood

Reaction score
You will be fine with just going back to stock as long as it wasn't a rooted stock Rom. if you are getting a replacement phone they will send you one without a back, no battery, and no SD card. You will have to use all of your previous stuff.

OP
F

fordee11

Reaction score
one more question, to root it again, could i just flash superclean in odin and clockwork in odin and skip the other root processes?

OP
F

fordee11

Reaction score
one more question, to root it again, could i just flash superclean in odin and clockwork in odin and skip the other root processes?
I would use UKB or the knew Gingerbread ROMs

I wanna use UKB, but for some reason out of nowwhere when i flash it i lose auto rotate? i havent been able to figure that out.. i always have to odin to ebo1 to get it back

Nas

Reaction score
I would use UKB or the knew Gingerbread ROMs

I wanna use UKB, but for some reason out of nowwhere when i flash it i lose auto rotate? i havent been able to figure that out.. i always have to odin to ebo1 to get it back

that's a first, have you used an app to switch back and forth?

Sent from my I500 using DroidForums

OP
F

fordee11

Reaction score
bacj and forth between landscape and portrait? no