Launcherpro not updating with sc2.9.2?

Marc2470

Reaction score
Did a search couldn't find anything on this. Rooted with sc2.9.2 and using launcherpro plus. For some reason I can't update launcherpro. Tried the market as usual and then manually downloading and installing with no luck. Just get a "install unsuccessful". Tried installing while running the standard touchwiz launcher. Tried cleaning cache and dalvik. Nothing works. Haven't had issues with any other programs just this one. Any ideas?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
Did a search couldn't find anything on this. Rooted with sc2.9.2 and using launcherpro plus. For some reason I can't update launcherpro. Tried the market as usual and then manually downloading and installing with no luck. Just get a "install unsuccessful". Tried installing while running the standard touchwiz launcher. Tried cleaning cache and dalvik. Nothing works. Haven't had issues with any other programs just this one. Any ideas?

use root explorer or supermanager to delete launcherpro from system/apps, reboot install from market

OP
Marc2470

Marc2470

Reaction score
Sweet. As always thanks again Tapout!

OP
Marc2470

Marc2470

Reaction score
Tapout, used supermanager to delete lp from system/Apps. Rebooted still with no luck. When I delete it just shows back up. Can't even delete the regular way. I used the all in one root/sc2.9.2 rom which gave me the option of installing lp (which I did). Wonder if this has something to do with it?

OP
Marc2470

Marc2470

Reaction score
Nevermind, I'm an idiot! Forgot to give supermanager root rights first..