Recent network issues?

ringoneck

Reaction score
Anyone else having Verizon network issues over the last several days? I'm constantly losing 3G and going to 1x or even nothing for seemingly no reason...pretty frustrating. Any troubleshooting tips would be appreciated.

Gafzini

Reaction score
You would need to be more specific as far as your location, time of issue etc.

DesktopDevin

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Ever since I was updated to 2.1 my speed has been cut by More than 50 %:icon_evil:

Before Update

864827.png
2662820.png

After Update

3019604.png
3397763.png
4017295.png

And Today :icon_ cry:

4497475.png

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
That's a tough question to answer. Usually signal issues are related to the towers. I had a problem with a tower in my area and it took them 4 days to get it fixed. I would lose all connection.

Now that's a problem. I called and they set up a ticket for me and had it fixed. I knew the problem wasn't with my phone because when I went to a different area it worked fine.

Going from 3x to 1x IMHO while slower is still not that big of a deal. Annoying, yes but not as bad as losing connection completely.

So take your Droid on a trip and see how it does about 10 miles down the road. Still have the same issues? Then call Verizon at *611 and let them know about it. They may offer you a replacement phone.

OP
R

ringoneck

Reaction score
Thanks for the help guys...I'll keep an eye on it and see if any patterns develop with regards to location and dropping out. I am with DD though, just hasn't seemed totally the same since the update.