Looking for Dallas Cowboys app

Candace

Reaction score
Yes, even after this season's fiasco, I've been looking for an official Dallas Cowboys app. I have their Twitter feed, and have the NFL app, as well as ESPN Score Center app, but still can't find an official team app. Maybe someone knows of one??

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

styx

Reaction score
What exactly would this app have that you are looking for?

OP
Candace

Candace

Reaction score
Usual stuff that you could get from their website. Interviews, stats, player roster, schedule, videos etc...just surprised they don't have one already. Took me forever to find their Twitter feed, found them from NFL twitter list....they do all media and marketing through a 3rd party company, so its a little confusing...

tdog7879

Reaction score
All I can say is ..........

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS....ALSO THEY DON'T MAKE APPS FOR 1-15 TEAMS

OP
Candace

Candace

Reaction score
LOL. I know we don't

OP
Candace

Candace

Reaction score
...deserve one...but misery loves company!!!

OP
Candace

Candace

Reaction score
Thanks! I'll check it out!

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score
the cowboys app WAS free, but due to low attendance because of their 1-7 record and financial obligations to pay the contract of the recently fired coach, the app now costs $1000.00 :icon_ banana:

Ya'll should see if TCU would put a silver star on their uniform and finish out the rest of the season for the cowboys.... lol

lakerfan82

Reaction score
Usual stuff that you could get from their website. Interviews, stats, player roster, schedule, videos etc...just surprised they don't have one already. Took me forever to find their Twitter feed, found them from NFL twitter list....they do all media and marketing through a 3rd party company, so its a little confusing...

Is the NFL Mobile app not satisfactory for this info?

Rymanh24

Reaction score
6 yr old boy was found by police wandering the streets in fear of going home because his mother beats him. The officer askes him about his father, but the boy claimed his dad beats him too. So the officer then askes him "where do you wanna live?" The boy says with the Dallas Cowboys, they don't beat anyone.