Looking for a news app with tech info?

Big Cam

Reaction score
I tryed searching but wasn't sure what to search for, I basically want a widget like the stock news and weather one that gives me news on tech stuff, mobile phones, computers, you know, things of interest.

Something like a widget for engadget or something like that?

Does anyone know of anything like that?

Thanks in advance.

Slider46

Reaction score
I'd also like something like this. The stock news widget is ok since it has a science/tech section but I need moar!

GolfProRM

Reaction score
The Engadget app does have a widget. You can also create custom columns in the News and Weather app that will pull news based on your search term.

jtydroid

Reaction score
I don't know of any compilation widgets, but I know engadget has one and they are pretty comprehensive.

What I'd like to see is a widget that can scroll through the headlines from my RSS reader (I just use the mobile version of Google reader now, but I'd pay for a scrolling widget)

RoNYC

Reaction score
You can also try androidandme rss widget, tech buzz, and mobile buzz both by mippin. All from the market free. The mippin apps can be customized as to which news you would like to receive. Enjoy!

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
Find a good rss widget and add your own feeds to it. Also, if you go into the google News and Weather widget, you can add your own custom searches to it. Like I removed sports and something else and added the "Android" keyword.