Logitech Revue Product Page & Pre-Release Available

Discussion in 'Android News' started by JohnDroid, Oct 6, 2010.

1. JohnDroid

JohnDroid Guest

[​IMG]

If you've been wondering what the Logitech Revue (and Google TV) is all about, Logitech has finally brought out their Revue product page and it's FULL of a ton of information. The page lists the Logitech offerings as well as a good description about what Google TV is all about.

In addition to the release of the Logitech Revue, we've got a good idea on some of the accessories and apps that will be available as well. Logitech is going to open up with the following:

• Logitech TV Cam - Video Conferencing right from your couch and utilizing your television. A High Def web cam works with Google TV to bring this to you.
    • Logitech Mini Controller - Think of this as your standard TV remote on steroids... plus a Qwerty keyboard. All in one.
    • Logitech Harmony App - For both Android and iPhone. This will let you control different aspects of your Logitech Revue as well as the Google TV.
    • Logitech Keyboard Controller - Don't want to be limited to a remote with a small QWERTY keyboard? Well, Logitech has you covered. Full size wireless keyboard that works with the Logitech Revue.

We encourage you to check out the Minisite, it has a ton of video and information that will really give you an idea as to what this Google TV is all about. To visit the Minisite click here: Logitech Revue / Smart TV Website. Don't forget, we've got a section right here dedicated to the Logitech Revue as well: Logitech Revue Forum

You can visit the Pre-Order page here: Logitech Revue Pre-Order

Don't forget to visit the Google TV Forum for more info. Thanks to Bluen25 for the tip!
  2. johnomaz

johnomaz Well-Known Member

Its very interesting. But I want to see a lot of TV shows being aired on it for free, even if it has select commercials in it. I would love a set top box that I can watch any episode of a show I want. If its like hulu or the website already where you only get a few of the newest episodes, I'll pass, I can just plug my computer into my TV, which I already do.
  3. tiggerxplur

tiggerxplur New Member

a little off topic but from the same press conference where is this streaming music thing for froyo and the desktop app market with cloud install