Lock screen wallpaper not changing.

Darksthour

Reaction score
So I recently changed my wallpaper and now when I go to my lock screen it has the Droid guy with the eyepatch wallpaper that came with UD 2.5. I personally don't like it and was wondering how to change it so it matches my regular wallpaper.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
Darksthour

Darksthour

Reaction score
Ha now I feel like an idiot.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

jev

Reaction score
The one thing I hate about this ROM is the default wallpaper of the pirate guy. Sometimes it will override your chosen wallpaper when you rotate your phone. Cyanogenmod does the same thing. I wish the default wallpaper was left out of these ROMs but you can remove them yourself. I use 7zip to go into the framework.res/drawable file and delete it. That way you can be sure it's taken care of.

sherpajosh

Reaction score
The one thing I hate about this ROM is the default wallpaper of the pirate guy. Sometimes it will override your chosen wallpaper when you rotate your phone. Cyanogenmod does the same thing. I wish the default wallpaper was left out of these ROMs but you can remove them yourself. I use 7zip to go into the framework.res/drawable file and delete it. That way you can be sure it's taken care of.

How do you replace the old framework.res with the one with the removed wallpaper?