Lock screen goes black

xdya

Reaction score
Hey, so I've decided to post a thread about this, since I can't seem to find a decent solution anywhere.
I have a Sony Xperia Tipo Dual and shortly after I've bought the phone my lock screen started to go black. Not many times, like 3 times since I have it (about 2-3 months) but still, it's a little irritating. The issue is like this: when the phone is sleeping it crashes at some point (I don't think it crashes when I try to unlock the screen because I've already missed calls coming in long before I tried unlocking it). All I can see are the dots of the lock pattern and the clock but apart from that the screen is black. I can't unlock it. I can restart the phone though and after that everything works fine again. I think all the times this happened the wifi was on. I didn't root the phone.
Are there any solutions for this? I'm still not sure if this is normal and I'm just worrying too much or the phone is marching to its death :D
I would really appreciate any help :)
Many thanks in advance!

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Welcome to the forum..I'm not familiar with the device but hopefully someone can chime in...Also possibly a factory reset might be in stored for it...If so backup all data before hand ...

OP
X

xdya

Reaction score
well, thanks for your response anyway :)