1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Lithium Mod gallery bug?

Discussion in 'LithiumMod' started by STX21, Aug 16, 2010.

1. STX21

STX21 New Member

Anyone else having issues with the gallery? When I click a preview it will take me to a random image, not the one I wanted to open. If it matters, I'm running the Evolution theme with the jdlfg 950mhz kernel.
  2. azpilot

azpilot New Member

Nope, the only way I can come remotely close to this (and its not really close) is to open up an image and press the home key and then gallery key and I get that same image. I have never pressed gallery key and got a random image. Not running any kernal either just the lithium mod
  3. domnisoara

domnisoara New Member

This happened to me once -- maybe on lithium, I don't remember (I switch roms frequently).

Boot into recovery and wipe and del cache one or more times. That should fix it. :)