Anyone else noticing this?

[ L ]

Reaction score
I installed Lithium Mod with the REVOlution theme by manup456 (lovin it!!) immediately after it was released (v1.0.12) in ROM Manager and it is amazing, but the only problem that I have noticed is the battery life...
During the first three or four days I had this along with Slayher's 1 GHz kernel, all was good. But on the fifth day.. I only started to get around 16 hours of battery life, and the next day, only about 10, then 8, until now when I only get around 3-4 hours MAX. I have tried almost all other kernels (Jake and Boostdscoob's, jdLfg's, Chevy's), and all have more or less the same life span. And I dont want to go and buy an extended battery because I know that in the end it would be a waste of money. Any ideas on how to fix these problems?

OP
[ L ]

[ L ]

Reaction score
I did to but the only reason I don't use them is because i can't monitor the CPU temperature in Setcpu. Do you know how to enable CPU temperature monitoring with his kennels? if you can that would be great, but if you can't then I would like to stay with slayher's kernels.

Sent from my REVOlutionized LithiumDroid with Slayher's 1.0 GHz LV kernel

villain1998

Reaction score
Besides checking the box when you set the widget for set cpu, hi don't know what else you can do aside from going into the app

OP
[ L ]

[ L ]

Reaction score
Installed his 1GHZ kernel and getting much better battery life and alot less heat in my CPU. I think I'll stay with his for a while.

Sent from my REVOlutionized LithiumDroid with Slayher's 1.0 GHz LV kernel