Liquid Smooth - Enhancement Request

OP
sonicanatidae

sonicanatidae

Reaction score
260 views and apparently, I'm the only person that wants an accurate battery meter.. :blink:

Oh well, closing the thread..

Skyy217

Reaction score
Yeah, I have the 2,750 mAh OEM extended battery installed. Just run battery calibration after installing the rom.

OP
sonicanatidae

sonicanatidae

Reaction score
Yeah, I have the 2,750 mAh OEM extended battery installed. Just run battery calibration after installing the rom.

That battery was designed to work with this phone. Other OEM batteries or batteries that work
in this phone but are not designed for this phone (e.g. Rezound) do not work correctly with the gauge.

Skyy217

Reaction score
That battery was designed to work with this phone. Other OEM batteries or batteries that work
in this phone but are not designed for this phone (e.g. Rezound) do not work correctly with the gauge.

Well it sounds like you answered your own question. You are trying to use batteries that are not designed for this phone. Of course it is not surprising that the gauge is not going to work properly then. So the problem is not with the gauge. The problem is your expecting it to work with something it was not designed or tested to work with.

OP
sonicanatidae

sonicanatidae

Reaction score
Well it sounds like you answered your own question. You are trying to use batteries that are not designed for this phone. Of course it is not surprising that the gauge is not going to work properly then. So the problem is not with the gauge. The problem is your expecting it to work with something it was not designed or tested to work with.

wait for it............................................

And the request was for the ability to manually edit the settings on the battery gauge, or have the gauge intelligently adapt
to the differences, or whatever would allow non-spec batteries to work with the gauge just fine..

Skyy217

Reaction score
wait for it............................................

And the request was for the ability to manually edit the settings on the battery gauge, or have the gauge intelligently adapt
to the differences, or whatever would allow non-spec batteries to work with the gauge just fine..

260 views and apparently, I'm the only person that wants an accurate battery meter.. :blink:

Oh well, closing the thread..

Actually it looks like you just asked for an accurate battery meter. The battery meter is accurate with the parts it is designed to work with. You did not mention any of the stuff you just said. You might have mentioned those things in the first post, but you deleted that post, and so I was never able to see it.

OP
sonicanatidae

sonicanatidae

Reaction score
Actually it looks like you just asked for an accurate battery meter. The battery meter is accurate with the parts it is designed to work with. You did not mention any of the stuff you just said. You might have mentioned those things in the first post, but you deleted that post, and so I was never able to see it.

The other stuff was mentioned in the 1st post. It was edited/deleted due to almost 300 views and no responses.
My goal was solving a problem a number of people are posting about on forums RE: the T-bolt and non-spec batteries,
but apparently, none of them post here or were interested in correcting the problem.