1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Liquid Damage to my Eris!

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by mr420, Jun 27, 2011.

1. mr420

mr420 New Member

Yesterday, at work, I accidentally dropped my Eris in chocolate frosty mix (icecream). I immediately took it out and dried it off and it was still working. I am now realizing today though, that it will not keep a charge. I have it plugged in with my ac charger and it works. But as soon as I remove the charger, it shows the lowest low-battery screen. I cannot turn the power on unless it is plugged in. Even while plugged in, it's turned off for no apparent reason, twice.
    Please, somebody help me!!! I just bought this phone a month ago, new from eBay. So I have no warranty or insurance on it. :(