Link for Info on Going Back to ICS (forgot to unroot)

Agrajag

Reaction score
Well, it seems in my hasted to install JB I forgot to unroot. I'm essentially rooted (or so says Voodoo) with some rooted apps working just fine. However, oddly SU can't get root to update its binaries and sqlite refuses to request root (or can't get it and says nothing) so I can't get the Entitlement fix going.

Unless someone has a better idea it appears I'll need to go back to ICS and then back to JB.

I assume that means reloading an empty ICS, then having to re-root, re-back that up, unroot, update to JB and then restore root?

OP
A

Agrajag

Reaction score
Thanks. All good here. Ended up rooting from within JB using Razr_Blade and now all is working.

joefox1982

Reaction score
Downgrade done

Well, it seems in my hasted to install JB I forgot to unroot. I'm essentially rooted (or so says Voodoo) with some rooted apps working just fine. However, oddly SU can't get root to update its binaries and sqlite refuses to request root (or can't get it and says nothing) so I can't get the Entitlement fix going.

Unless someone has a better idea it appears I'll need to go back to ICS and then back to JB.

I assume that means reloading an empty ICS, then having to re-root, re-back that up, unroot, update to JB and then restore root?

I've just got back to ICS on my Droid Razr Maxx (Spyder).
I dont't know if was because I have installed safestrap before instal Cyanogemmod 10.1 (Jelly Beam), but when I deleted all the /SDCARD-0 files and rebooted my phone, everything gone back to how it was. The old operation system (4.0.4), the older programs, configs, everything just perfect.
Note that the /SDCARD-0 was the internal memory, not a real sdcard.