Liberty V.08 3G issues

buzzard437

Reaction score
My D2 running Liberty GB v.08 is having terriable 3g issues and its always on "1X".. can anyone help me there? Also my phone seems to reboot alllllllllllot can anyone help with that?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Abs

Reaction score
Its been happening to me too. I've used ZS, ApeX, and Liberty and all have been having this "soft" restart issue. I suppose its just a Gingerbread issue. I'm not sure. I've noticed it mainly happens after I send a text message. I've tried Go! SMS, Handcent, AOSP messaging and blur messaging and same thing happens on all of them. Anyone have any insights?

Tetryon

Reaction score
Need an expert opinion here, does the kernel need to be updated for this problem?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
B

buzzard437

Reaction score
Ya that's how mine is ussually after a text or after listening to music for a while! Annnny help ?!

Tetryon

Reaction score
Come to think of it, my phone has been cutting out while using google music too. it also randomly cuts phone calls while I have 4 bars. Is there some kind of error log that can be checked?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Abs

Reaction score
It probably is because of the fact that Gingerbread is still just a leak... meaning that the kernel is also not final release. Certainly not an expert on the matter by any means but I think that might be the problem. Not a Liberty bug though for sure, especially since it seems to be happening across the spectrum. Hopefully an official OTA will fix everything