Liberty themes list

Discussion in 'Liberty ROM D3' started by 86351lx, Dec 31, 2011.

1. 86351lx

86351lx New Member

Anyone got a themes list for liberty 2.0? Can't seem to find one. The themer in the rom isn't very in depth. Would like to stick with liberty if I can but want some themes!!! Friggin amazing rom though!

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums
  2. lemmony

lemmony New Member

yea i like the rom as well but dont know what to tell you. I haven't seen any themes either? I was going to pay the 5 bucks for the themese manager but the feed back in the google market is that their doesn't seem to be any themes in the theme manager and the droid 3's are having issues with the manager
  3. jckhmr

jckhmr New Member

Yeah there aren't a whole lot of themes on the manager. I bought it mainly for that reason. But Liberty ROM is worth the donation for me haha.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums
  4. lemmony

lemmony New Member

I would have no problem with the donation I just think their should be some support or perhaps a couple themes so I would feel like I got something out of it ..lol
  5. Cdjones187

Cdjones187 New Member

Could always purchase Rom Toolbox Pro (Previously Liberty Toolbox). It was recently updated and now includes the theme manager. Plus get all the goodies on top of it all. =]

I'm actually in the process of trying to install the t-mobile theme chooser because rom toolbox also includes the theme chooser themes ( A LOT of them)
Search tags for this page

libarty themes

theme chooser liberty rom